Midweek bourgonian Limburg
Get out with a small group (max 10 people), alone or with two people to relax and unwind in the green and quiet surroundings of the Maasduinen in North Limburg. Stay overnight in a luxurious, authentic holiday home with a jacuzzi / sauna and private bathroom facilities per bedroom.
Start the day with a delicious (shared) breakfast with fresh German breads, fresh eggs from our own chickens and (organic) products from the area. Enjoy 2 or 3 nights of peace, nature and relaxing activities. The program can be adjusted to your wishes.
Note: packages are valid from Monday to Friday.
- 1 or 2 half days on the road with a guide who leads you along and through the most beautiful spots of the national park De Maasduinen, on foot or by bicycle.
- A picnic between the cattle, goats or Maasduin sheep (depending on the weather) along the way.'
- Afternoon or evening consultation with a naturopath. This consultation is all about balance and relaxation, possibly supplemented with a relaxation massage.
- Cooking workshop 'healthy food' with natural, regional and seasonal products. Depending on the weather, meals will be served outside. Everyone has their own input.
Any additional activities:
- On the road with the hunter.
- Making a campfire.
- Silent walk through the garden.
- Counting stars.
- Map reading by a spiritual coach.
- A 'Tour through the garden with reeds'.
- Free use of the sauna and jacuzzi.
For the real nature lover there is the possibility to add an extra day for a canoe trip. An idyllic route across the Niers in Germany.