Enough to do in the north of Limburg! Ottenskamp4 & Het Achterhuis is located next to national park De Maasduinen. This makes the area ideal for walking and cycling. On your arrival or during your stay we will gladly give you tips for the most beautiful routes or other fun activities.
Would you like to know in advance what to do in the north of Limburg? See below.
- Day in subtropical swimming paradise.
- Golfing on the beautiful estate Bleijenbeek. Here you can also enjoy excellent food.
- See the ruins of Bleijenbeek Castle.
- Swimming, skating and sauna just across the border: Gochness.
- In Germany, visit the city of Goch or Kleve or the city of Kevelaer, about a fifteen minute drive away.
- Visit the local shop of Anneliese Vonk: Pannenweg 4 (just around the corner).
- Just across the border near Well is Irrland, a "farm experience oasis" for young and old.
- Take a trip on the Maas with Filiamosae.
- Relax in the warm spring water of the Thermal bath in Arcen.
- Visit the castle garden in Arcen.
- Learn how beer is brewed in the Hertog Jan brewery in Arcen.
For various cycling and walking routes: